- Login to your Facebook account using the email and password provided at the time of registration.
- Now you will be in your Facebook home page. In the left sidebar you will see several application list.
- Click “Ads and pages” in the left sidebar. Now you will be directed to a new page containing links to advertise your business, create pages.
- Click “Pages” link in the menu of the webpage.
- Now you will see a tab in green saying “Create Pages”. Click this tab.
- You have two options of pages, a “Community page” or an “Official page”.
To Create an Official Page.
- Select appropriate option under “Create a Page for a:” heading.
- Select the sub category for the option you have selected.
- Provide the page name in the “Page Name” box.
- Mark the check box stating “I am the official representative…………..”
- Click “Create Official Page” button.
To create a Community Page.
- Provide the page name in the “Page Name” box under the Community Page section.
- Click “Create Community Page”
You are done. Your page is created now. You can promote it by many options available in Facebook.