For Internet Explorer (2008).
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Select “Tools” from the main menu.
- A dropdown menu will appear. Click “Internet Options”.
- A new window will appear. Click “Delete” under the Browsing History section.
- A new window will appear. Check all the items to be deleted.
- After marking the items to be deleted, click “Delete” button.
For any other version.
- Right click the Internet Explore icon on the desktop.
- Click “Properties” from the list.
- A new window will appear. Click “Delete” button on the window.
This is the easiest way to clear History in Internet Explorer.
For Mozilla Firefox.
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click “Tools” on the main menu.
- A dropdown menu will appear. Click “Clear Recent History” button.
- A new window will appear asking the time range of the History to be cleared. If you want every history to be cleared select “Everything”.
- Then click “Clear Now” button.
It will take a bit of time to delete your browsing history. Stay patient until the window disappears. As soon as the window disappears, you can understand that the History is cleared. Its done.