- Login to your Facebook account.
- Now you will be directed to your homepage on Facebook. Click “Account” tab on the top right corner of the page.
- A dropdown menu will appear. Click “Edit Friends” tab in the menu.
- You will be directed to Edit Friends page. On the left side you will see a sidebar containing different sections.
- On the “List” section there will be a tab naming Friends. Click “Friends” tab.
- Now you will be directed to a page containing list of your friends. Here you will be able to see your current friends and the friend requests.
- There is a cross mark on the right side of each friends details. Click on the cross mark of the friend you wish to remove.
- A new confirmation window will appear. Click “Remove” button on this confirmation window.
You are done. The friend will be removed from your profile. Please make sure that you clicked on the right persons remove button.