- Log in to your Orkut account using your username and password.
- After logging in you will be in your profile page. In the left sidebar you will be able to see several links. Click “Settings” link from the sidebar.
- Now you will be on your Orkut Settings page. Click the “General” tab on the menu.
- On the General tab you will be able to see a link saying “Delete my Orkut account”. Click on this link.
- Now you will be directed to a page that gives further instructions and a link to “Delete my account”. Click this link.
- Now you will be directed to the “Delete Orkut” page of your Google account.
- Check the box confirming that you really want to delete your Orkut profile from your Google account. Fill in suitable information and current Google account’s password.
- After filling in all the information on the page click “Remove Orkut”. Remember not to log in to your Orkut profile for at least 24 hours after confirmation.
You are done. Remember not to login after confirmation. Please know that it will take more than 48 hours for a profile to be completely deleted. Don’t try to delete your account if you want to change your username and password. There are various other steps to change it.
Please feel free to comment on this topic. You can even criticize about this post. All your suggestions are accepted with extreme happiness.