- Sign into your Gmail account using your username and password.
- Now you will be directed to your inbox.
- Click on the compose mail link on the left sidebar. It is normally situated above Inbox link. A screen will appear with a form to send email.
- Provide the address to which the mail have to be sent in the “To” column.
- Provide the subject of the email in the “Subject” column.
- Now you will find a column naming Attachments. Click on the “Browse” button on the side of the column.
- A new window will appear. Select the images you want to send. After selecting the images, click the “Open” button on the window (if you are using windows).
- To select more than one file, click on the “Attach more files” button.
- Type the necessary text to email in the Text field.
- After completing these steps, complete the “Send” button.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
How to email pictures
Email service has grown very much and now you can sent any information through email. It can be photos, videos or data. Here I will explain how to email pictures. There are many companies that provide email service. Sending a picture via email is almost same in all these services. Here I take Gmail as an example.
Posted by Kalesh