- Open Command Prompt.
- The default drive shown will be the drive in which operating system is installed.
- If you have installed operating system on C drive and the user name is “kkk”, the first command in the command prompt looks like this- “c:\Documents and Settings\kkk>”
- Type “ipconfig” after these statements and press Enter key.
- Now you will get your IP configuration settings. This includes IP address, Subnet mask and Default getaway.
- The number shown to the side of label “IP address” is your IP address.
I hope that you got your IP address.