Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wordpress Versus Blogger: Which Software is Right For Your Blog?

Many people know about Blogs and many are joining in this field but no one knows which Blogging software is better. Even I didn’t know which one was better till I read this post from Rebecca Sherrick Harks. I found this article very useful for Bloggers who are going to start a new Blog.

This post is about disadvantages and advantages of both Wordpress and Blogger. After reading this post I found that both Wordpress and Blogger have its own advantages as well as disadvantages. I wish to thank Rebecca for posting such a good topic.

Wordpress Versus Blogger: Which Software is Right For Your Blog?

I enjoyed this post very much. You can express your reviews out here. Please feel free to comment on this topic. You can even criticize about this post. All your suggestions are accepted with extreme happiness.

1 comment:

wordpress robot said...

I have several blogs - some on blogger, some with Wordpress. I started blogging with blogger and have always felt more familiar with blogger's set up. While I find Wordpress a bit more complicated to use, I was won over by the astonishing range of plugins for wordpress to add functions to your blogs.