Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mothers Day-What can you do?

Today all mothers from around the world will be happy. Don’t know why they are? It’s their Day, the Mothers Day. But still then they all will be working in their kitchen whole day looking after their family. I know at least once in your life you will become sad seeing this. So today is the day you can make her happy. What can you do?

The first thing you have to do is to keep her free from all her activities. Say to her that it’s her day and do all the activities by you. Don’t pretend that you love her. Just make her feel happy. Making her know that you love her will be her most happy moment in the life. So express yourself.

Give her some gifts. There are varieties of sites that will show you how to celebrate Mothers day. Mothersdaycelebration.com and dayformothers.com are all well set examples for such sites. Still have doubts about how to make her happy? This doubt is your main problem. Just love her.

Remember that mothers are not for only their Mothers day. Show your love whenever possible. As I am living away from my home I know the loneliness. Those who are separated from their mothers will know the care that she gave. At least once in your life give it back to her. Showing love is the only way to achieve this.

Oh! I forgot to say you that Mothers Day is on May 8, 2010. Oops. Today is the Mothers Day. I am going to help my mother in her work. I have already decided to give a grand surprise to her. Do something like this at least to make her happy.