Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Unbelievable Discounts For ProBlogger Books.

Last day, I posted an article on the e-book, 31 Days To Build A Better Blog. The response was not so good from my readers. Many think the product is still too high. So I thought of giving it them for much discounted rate.

Here is a chance for my readers to get the two ProBlogger e-books, 31 Days To Build A Better Blog and The Copywriting Scorecard for Bloggers at a rate of $37.439 $30.00. The actual price of the product is $49.92.

Currently, ProBlogger is giving 25% discount on each item. That is $19.95 valued 31 Days To Build A Better Blog is given at a rate of $14.9625 and the $29.97 valued The Copywriting Scorecard for Bloggers is sold at a rate of $22.4775.

So after discount from ProBlogger the two books cost nearly $ 37.44. And SuperbEntertainer is giving away a $7.44 discount to those who buy through the link given below. That is you just have to pay $30 for both the books.

How are we going to give the discount?

First of all, mail us at superbentertainer@gmail.com regarding your name and give subject as “ProBlogger E-Book” saying you are going to purchase both the book.

Secondly, you have to buy the two products from this link by paying $37.44. Both individually.
Buy ProBlogger 31 Day Course.
Buy The Copywriting Scorecard for Bloggers

You are done. Within one week we will pay you $7.44 via Paypal. Remember you have to only buy the products from the link given above, if you want the additional discount from SuperbEntertainer.

Here are some comments of Bloggers who have read the books.

Sally Bagshaw – Owner of Snappy Sentences

“You’d think being a copywriter would make blogging easy – after all, isn’t it just more words on a page? Wrong. I still get ‘blogger’s block’ as bad as the next person, and I often need a reminder about why I blog in the first place. I’m happy to say that The Copywriting Scorecard for Bloggers gives me a nice package of information that provides some focus to my blogging. I’ll be keeping the scorecard handy for my future posts to make sure I’m on the right track.”

Brian Clark – Editor of CopyBlogger

“I’ve built a multimillion dollar business not only by teaching the intersection of blogging and copywriting, but by using it. The Copywriting Scorecard for Bloggers provides clear guidance on how to put this powerful combination to work for you, too.”

Remember, you have to use the discount code "november25" to get the discount from ProBlogger. Hurry up, the offer will close on November 30. You wont get anymore chances to have these books at these rate after this date.

No comments: