Monday, December 20, 2010

Amazon’s 8 Costliest Items-Total Worth $96.5 Billions

Everyone might now that Amazon is the World’s best retailer. Now its Christmas season and everyone would be spending money buying new products (sometimes, old things). In our country, India, everyone will be on the street to buy things. But in US, Amazon does all those things.

Well of course, I am deviating. So many US citizens have been to Amazon (even non-US). Everyone looks for a specific product or look for the cheapest product. I thought it differently, what about the costliest items. Here are some of the costliest items I found on Amazon. This is not for any affiliate commission. I know no one would buy these things in their entire life. Just because of the price, remember our title.

PTF Machine
Would you mind buying a beauty enhancer device at a rate of $26K? If I am given the chance I won’t do it definitely. At the same time I would have spend that money on something else which would be more productive. Amazon says the product is used for hair removal, skin rejuvenations, pigmentation treatment, vascular treatment and acne clearance. I can’t understand any of these terms. Maybe because of that I am not a beauty conscious. I wasn’t able to find any review about this product. No one might have ever bought it.



The case of the irate witness: A Perry Mason mystery, and other stories

Do you know what this is? It is just a book. You wont believe me if I say the price. Don’t hate me thinking I am lying. No I am not lying. The cost of a used book is around $55.5, don’t stop here, the unit is what you have to hear. It is in millions, that is the book costs around $55.5 million. Funny, yah it is. But this is the truth. The book is written by Erle Stanley Gardner. I don’t know what is so amazing about this. There isn’t even any good picture of this thing.




DRAMATIC NEW RUSSIAN SABLE FUR COAT FURS

This is the costliest apparel I found on Amazon. Its price is not that surprising. It costs around $46.5K. It should cost that much. It is top quality natural Russian Sable coat. Amazon says the product is Spectacular. But who knows what it is. It is a size 12. 53" long, 29" from the base of the neck to the end of the sleeve, 83" sweep, armhole to armhole across the back is 25" and shoulder seam to shoulder seam in back measured from the top of the shoulder is 16".





LifeSize Room 220 - Video conferencing kit

I have heard about video conferencing and had even seen ads about video conferencing kits. But never thought it would cost around $10 million. And the product is not even available at Amazon, should have to be bought from another site. With LifeSize Room 220, you get the highest level of quality available today - full high definition, standards-based 1080p30 for the highest resolution on the market and 720p60 for the best motion handling with lower latency. But, LifeSize Room 220 comes standard with an embedded 8-way continuous presence multipoint bridge showing 4 visible sites, complete with transcoding and all digital I/O. Plus, LifeSize Room 220 also has a point-to-point throughput of 8Mbps. And the compact, sleek unit is less than half the size of comparable solutions.One look and you can see for yourself that the LifeSize difference is the LifeSize experience - superior video communications across cities, countries and continents.

Precious Jewels Traditional Guest Book

This is a traditional guest book. You can share your love of nature with your guest on the guest book signing table. The guest book has a lovely butterfly ribbon with a delicate embroidered leaf. Design included is a colorful faux jewel butterfly. Now got to know why it costs $95.5. And what is the unit; it is not million, way over it. The guest book worth’s around $95.5 billions. Don’t faint down there is more to come. How do you think you are going to give security to it? Keep it in locker, then what is the use. Better thing is watch it on Amazon and just leave it right there.

Heart Shaped Diamond

Oh! I am finally here. This is what pulled me into writing this post. It is not surprising that the diamond costs $932,700.00. Look at the beauty of it. I wished I gave it to my girlfriend. But that is not going to happen. Maybe Prince Charles will buy it for her bride. I won’t be able to do so. Anyone who had bought it, please tell me how really it looks. The size of the diamond is nearly 14mm length and 14mm wide. Yeah, truly amazing. Its just the size of nail.




Faces of a Vanishing World, Featuring Photographer Joey L: Episode 1

This is another interesting thing I found on Amazon. A DVD containing a 52 minute video costs around $10 million. The documentary contains exclusive scenes not in the TV version. A portion of sales will be donated directly to Survival international, helping tribal people of the Omo Valley defend their rights, protect their lands and determine their own futures. This is one thing I found about at least one costliest product.







Just Because of You

 
An Audio CD of Eddie Arroyo’s “Just Because of You”. It costs around $999K. I don’t know anything more than this. Just because its about Just Because of You. If anyone knows anything more about this Audio CD let me be known. I wants to do some project on it.


If anyone wishing to think of buying anyone of the products given above, please say it here about your feelings after owning such costly items. Sometimes one have to even pay his life to fulfill dreams.

No comments: